This will step you through the process of generating an SSH key pair on a Windows client. This is the first step in connecting to your SiteBasin server via secure FTP.
- After creating a set of keys and sending to SiteBasin, you will set up FileZilla and then configure your server connection.
- This will step you through the process of making a console connection to your SiteBasin server using your generated SSH key and Putty software.
- This will step you through the process of generating an SSH keypair on Mac OS X or Linux. This is the first step in connecting to your SiteBasin server via secure FTP.
- The SiteBasin environment is maintained at RackSpace® and this policy is based substantially on the RackSpace® AUP. In general, activities that would result in SiteBasin hosting accounts being subject to RackSpace® termination are prohibited.
- In general, you can use the SiteBasin website (the Site) without submitting personal information. If you submit information to the Site using the contact form, we may store the information you provided in order to serve you effectively.